Storyline Quiz - Submit All at Once, Review Quiz & Reset Quiz Q's
I have some questions regarding Storyline Quizzes
1) What is the preferred way to set up a "Submit All At Once" quiz? Is it to just use the NEXT button, removing SUBMIT button from each question?
The issue we are facing is that with the SUBMIT button turned on, and FEEDBACK layers deleted, some users are experiencing delays when going through longer quizzes.
2) When a RESET RESULTS trigger is in place, does this talk to the LMS and erase the users progress?
3) Here's the tricky one with the play-by-play...
1. Quiz is completed and user fails
2. User clicks the REVIEW QUIZ button, which shows what was right and wrong in comparison to users responses.
3. User, back on the RESULTS slide clicks our custom CONTINUE button, which a) triggers a RESET RESULTS action and b) directs them to the beginning of the course.
4. When user gets back to taking the course, the quiz is cleared, but the correct answer marks are still there from the REVIEW QUIZ trigger.
How can we reset that?
Thanks in advance!