Storyline Update 2 - Now Live

Dec 14, 2012

Great news, everyone!

Articulate Storyline Update 2 is now available. It includes performance enhancements, HTML5 output enhancements, and bug fixes. Click here to download. 

You can check out the full details of Update 2 here. This is a free update for existing Storyline licensees.

Thank you all for the suggestions and reports that made this possible.

18 Replies
Peter Anderson

Michael Bertman said:

Peter, I just activated my license today, so I don't have Update 1. Do I need to install U-1 before I install U-2?

Hi Michael!

You shouldn't have to uninstall prior versions before updating, as there's a built-in uninstaller, but from an OCD perspective, I always do . The newest version should be read: Update 2.1212.1412. 

Christine Hendrickson

Hi Barb,

I'm actually wondering if the issue you showed in the video is related to the Microsoft update mentioned here. Try the steps listed in that article and see if that fixes the problem with the text. I know you mentioned you're working with a very text-heavy course, hopefully this will quickly resolve the problem for you.

If that doesn't fix it, please pass the information along so we can try to reproduce the issue.

Also, here's the link for contacting support.

Thanks Barb!

Christine

Barbara Herman

Christine Hendrickson said:

Hi Barb,

I'm actually wondering if the issue you showed in the video is related to the Microsoft update mentioned here. Try the steps listed in that article and see if that fixes the problem with the text. I know you mentioned you're working with a very text-heavy course, hopefully this will quickly resolve the problem for you.

If that doesn't fix it, please pass the information along so we can try to reproduce the issue.

Also, here's the link for contacting support.

Thanks Barb!

Christine

Unfortunately Christine this didn't work for me, uninstalling that update, seems to have made the problem worse. :(

I did report the issue. I'm open to any other suggestions.

Thank You,

Barb

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.