Storyline update ?

Jul 11, 2014

Hello,

I was wondering when there will be a free update for Articulate Storyline where it will be possible to import engage files into Storyline.

I have searched this forum and I found a thread dated over a year ago where it mentioned that this option is being worked on. In this thread : http://community.articulate.com/forums/t/39001.aspx - it is mentioned: "We're working to make this feature available in a free update for Storyline. " I was wondering if the update will be available soon, because what happens when I import an engage file into Storyline, I get the message: "The version of engage installed on this system is not compatible with import".

So all I wanted to know is when will the update be available ?

Thank you

-David

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi David,

As you know, currently, Articulate Storyline doesn't support importing content directly from Articulate Presenter '13, Articulate Quizmaker '13, or Articulate Engage '13. We're working to make this feature available in a future version of Storyline.

However, you can publish Studio '13 content for web, then embed it in Storyline as a web object. For example,here's how you'd insert an Engage '13 interaction in Storyline.

I hope that helps clarify things, and please let us know if you need anything else.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.