StoryLine with 360 photos Web export not working

Aug 17, 2022

I've recently created a StoryLine with 360 photos and hotspots, to act as an interactive map of inclusive spaces, with the idea of embedding it onto a SharePoint site so it can be interacted with from within that SharePoint page.

Exported the SL as a web export, then uploaded it to our server (so can embed from there as you can't embed Articulate urls in iframes) and when it plays from the server it starts up fine but the 360 photos are not visible, just showing as a blank white screen. 

I uploaded it to Aritculate Review 360 and it plays fine on there with the 360 hotspots and the 360 panoramic photos showing and interactions working perfectly. But I can't embed from here onto our SharePoint.

Does anyone have experience of what could be causing the 360 photos to appear blank or how to get around this?

3 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hi Laura,

Thanks for reaching out! 

It looks like the behavior is only happening when your published course is uploaded and hosted in your server. If you are willing to upload your published content here, or in private through a support case, I'll be happy to upload your course to my personal web server so we can test how your course will behave there. 

If your course works fine when hosted elsewhere, you'll need to reach out to your server admin to troubleshoot the behavior.