Storyline3 and 360 freeze after input question with Thai language.

Sep 20, 2018

Storyline3 and 360 freeze ever time after input question with Thai language and need to close it via task manager, but there is no problem with English language question. My system is Windows 10 64bit, Intel i7 2.6GHz. with 8 Gb memory. I also attached question if you want to try.

5 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Anutin,

I couldn't view the Thai text in that document (it was all a mix of symbols and characters) but I pulled some Thai text from Google Translate to pop into a Storyline file. That displayed normally for me while editing and during preview. I wonder if there is something in this particular .story file - could you share it with us? 

Crystal Horn

Hello Anutin.  Thanks for sharing your Thai question text.  I opened it in Word, and I then copied that text into the question field in Form View on a slide in Storyline 360.  The text seemed to render in Slide View, and Storyline continued to function for me.  Here's what I saw:

We have an issue with Thai text not displaying properly in HTML5 output, which includes previewing.  You can see that here:

But I don't think you're getting that far with your project since Storyline is crashing.  Can you tell me about the process you're using to add your Thai text to question slides?  If you have Articulate 360, make me a Peek of what happens on your end.

Thank you!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.