Storytline 360 Accessibility

Sep 19, 2018

Hi, I'm quite new to Accessibility requirements, but I think I have to deal with these:

• In quiz slides pop-up Windows for feedbacks should be commented by voice. I know how to add audio for Correct and Incorrect feedback dialog boxes but I wasn't able to find out how to add audio to the pop-up that appears when the submit button is pressed and the question was not answered yet. Is is possible?
  • About the WCAG requirement 1.4.4 Resize Text, is it possible to zoom the text for notes and player by browser controls? If not, How can I address that requirement? 
1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Matteo, and welcome to the E-Learning Heroes community! We're glad you're here. 😀

It sounds like you're having trouble with the "incomplete answer" pop up? That's built-in to Storyline and you can't edit the box as you can for another pop up like the correct/incorrect. But, that text should be read out by a screen readers such as JAWS. 

For the text resizing, it's author-controlled, so that you can set the font size for slide text and player controls to meet the needs of all learners prior to publishing. You can read more about Storyline and the various WCAG guidelines here. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.