Submit All Function in Quizmaker to Storyline 360

Jan 23, 2018

Hello,

I was going to import a Quizmaker quiz into a Storyline 360 file solely to keep the "Submit All" functionality where the user uses the next/back buttons through a quiz and submits them all at the end.

When I import the quiz file, that player functionality doesn't come with and it automatically changed it to submit one question at a time.

Is there a way I can keep this functionality using the player? Or do I need to create my own buttons and triggers to simulate the "submit all" player functionality. 

If so, is there a way to make the quiz standalone (select a button and open the quizmaker file/player) but still be packaged in the same lesson/course?

3 Replies
Cameron Wood

Hello Alyssa, 

I located that help article shortly after posting this, silly me. I experienced some hiccups with randomized question banks when using the submit all function, but I think i worked it all out.

The only solution seemed to be to lock the last question in the randomized bank to be able to utilize the random question with the submit all function. Seems to work ok! 

Thanks for the reply

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.