Submit button in multiple choice activity in Storyline 360 not working

Feb 02, 2021

Hi there, 

I created knowledge check activities in my storyline project. The user only has 1 try to take these activities and provided feedback as well as the correct or incorrect options state changes as well. However, I am running into an issue with one activity where there are multiple choices.  I have a trigger set up to pick many for this activity and a correct and incorrect feedback layer. Both when I preview the scene and publish for LMS, the trigger is not working and learners are not able to proceed. Any suggestion on what is causing this issue?

1 Reply
Ren Gomez

Hi Anu,

Thanks for reaching out! To confirm, are you using a Pick Many Freeform question slide, or is this a regular slide with custom triggers added for a pick many type question?

If this is a Pick Many freeform question slide, check your Form View to confirm your choices are all selected, and the correct answers are properly assigned!

If this is a custom build, please feel free to share your file publicly here or privately with our support engineers to take a closer look and help troubleshoot!