12 Replies
Sandeep Gonjari

Hello Ashley,

Thank you for the quick response. I have updated storyline version 8 however after publishing the course the superscript text look weird. Also I have used the "Insert symbol" method to add the superscript text. For your reference I have attached screenshots.

Regards,

Sandeep

Ashley Terwilliger

Hi Sandeep,

Thanks for sharing a copy of your file. I'm seeing some odd behavior when looking at that one slide, as previewing it sometimes changes which letter or subscript is removed. Since the player font is controlled separately in Storyline 1 than what you've implemented in the Notes - I'd recommend making them match, as when you insert a symbol in one font, if you change the font to something else - it may not have the same symbol set up and disappears. So if the notes while editing and the player have different fonts that may explain some of the differences.

Also look to confirm that you're working locally on your project files.  When I tested on a new slide, made the fonts match, it seems that Calibri may also be a part of the issue - but the subscript showed up when using the following other fonts I tested: Articulate, Arial, Times new roman. 

Ashley Terwilliger

Ah, thanks Sandeep - I didn't notice the spacing issue and see it doesn't appear in the notes that way while editing. I also double checked in Storyline 2 - and this issue doesn't appear there. 

In regards to Storyline 1, I see there is an issue reported to our Quality Assurance team in regards to some subscript text not appearing as expected, so I'll share this additional information as well.