90 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Johan, 

Thanks for reaching out! This is something we have on our list as a feature request, but it's yet to make our roadmap. We'll continue to track users who are interested in this and how it would impact course development. You can read a bit more about our process here, and we'll keep you posted with any changes on this! 

Leslie McKerchie

Hello everyone,

I wanted to pop in to let you know that there was an enhancement included in the latest update to Storyline 360 that you may be interested in:

Enhanced: SVG images on PowerPoint slides import into Storyline 360 as native shapes. You can customize their fill colors, line styles, and shape effects. Details here.

Just launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the Update button for Storyline 360. Details here.

Please let us know if you have any questions, either here or by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.

Gerry Wasiluk

In addition, the PPT method is only for the simplest of images--from my testing, more complex images will often yield poor results.  And sometimes PowerPoint's import will cause translation issues itself that get "inherited" when brought into SL360.

At best, what we have now is a fair but inadequate "band-aid."

Direct SVG import with perfect results from the original SVG is needed--badly.  ASAP.  Yesterday if possible.  ;) :)

Darren McNeill

That option requires extra steps especially for those of us that do not use PowerPoint content imported into Storyline. It has always been possible to create and icon in Illustrator, save it as .EMF or .SVG, import it into PowerPoint and then edit the object as a native Microsoft graphic object. What I want to do is save as SVG and bring it directly into Storyline and be able to edit the object etc. If Storyline recognizes the SVG from a PPT file then surely it should be possible to recognize an SVG directly imported into Storyline?