table of contents

Aug 29, 2012

My table of contents is not showing the pages in the correct order.  I want them to show in the page order for each scene, but it is moving pages.  Does anyone know how to fix this?   I would appreciate your help!

5 Replies
Peter Anderson

Hi Lynda

When you say "table of contents", are you talking about the menu? You can change the order of slides in the menu for a course. You can even remove slides from the menu. However, this does not affect the actual order in which your slides will display. Please review this article for more information. 

Am I understanding the issue correctly, or are you referring to something else? 

Lynda Claspy

I was talking about the menu.  I had renamed it to table of contents.  Sorry!  I see how I can move the pages in the menu to any order.  Now, my next problem is some slides are missing from one scene.  I have 8 slides in the scene and 6 are showing in the menu.  I don't find the others in other scenes.  Any ideas where they may be??

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.