Tallying a Scoresheet using Variables
I might be making this way too difficult so you might see a much easier way to create my quiz/game.
- My quiz is going to include a type of game where the learner will score a point with each correct answer. If the answer is Incorrect, the opponent will gain the point.
- This will all be recorded on a tally sheet.
- My layout: Question Slide with Correct and Incorrect layers. True/False variable is adjusted based on answer outcome. When learner clicks the "next" button, the variable will dictate which "tally sheet" they will advance to.
- As you may realize, as the questions progress, there could be "numerous" versions of tally sheets.
- I started applying variables to the first question, and it worked fine but as I tried to progress into this, I quickly realized that I mathematically could have "numerous" tally sheet scenarios that would require "numerous" variables.
Am I making this too difficult? Is there an easier way?
Thank you for your thoughts!