Template in Storyline 360 doesn't download

Jan 25, 2021

Hi,

When trying to download a template form the template from the content Library 360, storyline gives a fault. When I try to insert the slide, it says syncing and then: "The template download dit not complete succesfully. Please check your connection to Articulate 360 and try again.

Any ideas on how to solve this?

2 Replies
Christian Halili

Hi, Erik,

I'm sorry to hear that you're hitting that error message. Secure networks might block/prevent the app or its functions from working properly. Are you on a corporate network? If yes, were there any recent network maintenance or changes in your corporate network?

If you're unsure, I would start by sharing this article about network endpoints with your IT folks.

You may also try connecting to a different network (e.g. home network) or reproduce the issue on a new project file to further isolate the issue.

I hope this helps. Let me know how it goes.

Erik van der Zande

Hi Chrisitian,

thanks for the tips, I am working from home, but on a corporate computer, so I Am trying to use Storyline from a different pc but same network to see if this solves the issue.

I wil address the article that you've sent me to my IT colleagues as well to see if this helps. If you have any other tips, let me know.

Appreciate your help!

Rgds,

Erik