Template issue

Jul 22, 2020

Hello,

I downloaded a 'matching game' template - the only thing I changed was the background, colors of objects and a font or two. 

When I get to the end of the game it doesn't progress to the 'end' slide. I'm not sure why as I haven't changed anything, besides the above on this template.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

LaShon

2 Replies
Tyler Braddick

Hi LaShon!

It looks like there was an issue with that template and a user commented on the post here: Storyline: Matching Card Game Template

User Learning Design commented "There is an updated version of this course that corrects the issue of getting to Slide 1.5. If you want to correct your copy simply move the Jump to Slide 1.5 trigger from the base slide (of the matching game) to each of the correct match layers, and assign it to the continue button, as the first trigger to play in the series. The need for the "AllVisited" variable is no more."

This may require some work from the original template designer to resolve, but it looks like an issue with the Triggers that send the course to the final slide. 

Let me know if you need anything else!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.