Text entry and triggers
I'm currently building a game and facing some major problems here.
I've created a text-entry question where the learners have to answer either "82.14" or "82,14" in which they will earn 5 points for this question.
I created a trigger where if they click the "submit" button after getting the question correct, it will:
1. show layer "Question 5 correct"
2. Add 5.00 to score (the variable)
3. Play media "Audio 5"
If Occupancy (the variable of the text entry box) is equal to 82.14 or Occupancy is equal to 82,14. It doesnt seem to work as it always goes to the "Question 5 wrong" layer, play all the audios that exist on this timeline and not doing anything to the score.
I did the exact same thing for the wrong answer except the operator is not equal to and everything works perfectly fine!
What I have done trying to solve this:
1. Remove and readded the triggers
2. Change the button
3. Change the text-entry box
4. Change the variables
5. Closed the project and opened it 2 days later hoping that it was only a bug.
6. Used "equal to (ignore case)" instead of "equal to" and removed the "or" condition
None of these seem to be the solution though :(.
Anyone here knows what possibly could've gone wrong?