Text NOT read by screen reader NVDA
We have a few activities like MCSS, MCMS, etc having accessibility. The focus order and alt text are correctly added for these. However, the NVDA screen reader does NOT read the content correctly.
The issues faced are:
- Content is skipped - The question text is skipped by the screen reader and directly jumps to the options.
- The slide name is not read(skipped by the screen reader).
- The content of the first screen is read in one go till the end.
- At times, the state of radio buttons/checkboxes is read twice.
- The results are weird/not consistent in NVDA on different machines - We tested on 10 different machines and the results were not the same for all.
- While using the articulate review link the user is stuck at the "Sign In" option at the top left.
The issues are random - not consistent.
- NVDA version: 2020.3
- The content is correctly read in JAWS.
Here is the articulate review link of one of the activity: https://360.articulate.com/review/content/f5d1c7c8-1556-4edb-a282-ccf627442a89/review
Quick help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance