Text Showing Up Incorrectly

Currently using 360 and I updated an older SL3 course. Upon publish to Review as well as LMS, there are 3 slides where the font shows improperly. I reviewed the articles and tried:

  • Rebuilt the slides
  • Ensured fonts matched slides showing correctly
  • Changed font to Articulate Extrabold hoping it would work. 

See Attachment for example of what I created vs. Actual output

3 Replies

Hi Jeff,

I found an article that may assist in resolving your issue. Check this out:

You can also try enabling or disabling Modern Text and see if there's any changes on the font.

  • Open your project, go to the Design tab on the Storyline ribbon, click the Fonts drop-down list, and select or de-select Use Modern Text at the bottom of the list.

I hope these help!