The blurry Screenshots in Storyline output
We have some trainings to use a lot of screenshots. I made the player size to "fit to the browser"
I realized that screenshots quality is not that good in other monitor.
So what happens is...
1. I took a screenshot in 1366x768. (Full screen)
2. Cut some parts from the screenshot in Photoshop
3. I added the screenshot to my story. I sized down slightly.(Didn't change portion)
1) on 1920*1080 monitor, it looks blurry
2) on my laptop 1600*900: Not super good but, it looks okay.
---- my story size is 960*540(16:9), image quality setting is set to "Maximum"
How can I add best quality screenshot images in my story?
1. Do I need to lock the player?
-- If I should lock the player, then what resolution I need to stick with..?
2. Is there any way I can improve screenshot quality while I'm keeping the player fit to setting?
3. Do I need to make story size bigger?
Any tips or other walkaround to make the quality better? Any related information would be helpful.