The slides with layers I created on Articulate v1 will not work on Articulate 360

Jun 22, 2017

Hello,

There is a problem in converting the slides created in Articulate 1 into Articulate 360.  This is to do with the use of layers - which do not appear when triggered. Has anybody had this problem, and if so, how does one resolve it?

Also, the Youtube clips I had embedded into my slides will not open in 360. I have tried following your instructions on embedding Youtube clips, but these do not work even when I have tried to embed these as web objects.

Please help!

Sha

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Shalini! Thanks for sharing your file with me! 

The layers on Slide 1.5 had a transition applied, which was causing the text boxes to fly off the screen as soon as they appeared. I changed the transitions setting to "None", and that fixed the issue.

I'm not seeing any embedded YouTube videos in your file. Can you tell me which slides they are on? 

Shalini Watson

Dear Alyssa,

Wow thanks for that - and so quickly too.   I now know what to do with this issue.

I am now adding the previous version of the file with the video - as I had removed the video because it didn't work.  Please see the attached.

Would you mind letting me know exactly what you do to embed the Youtube clip?

Thanks a million!

Sha

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.