Timed quiz game scoring - variable help

Aug 24, 2017

Hi friends,

I searched for a template to modify but I couldn't find quite the right one so I'm building a timed game/quiz from scratch.

Game: 9 bioxes cover a pic and are taken away one-by-one. A user has to identify what the picture is of. (Note: some of the stuff is proprietary all the company specific stuff and threw a random safety poster pic I had in its place.) The faster they do it, the more points they get. The points are on a countdown clock. If they answer incorrectly, I was going to have the points subtracted from their score but I'm spending so much time building this thing that I'll prob edit it just to be 0 points for incorrectly answered ?s.

Problem: I have the points and everything working but I'm struggling with the person's total score. I'm doing something wrong but I'm not exactly sure what,.

Note: I only have the green easy/difficulty button linked yet so don't try the hard one. The hard one will be the same premise but either quicker or smaller boxes.

Be the first to reply

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.