Tip for changing the timeline of multiple items
Just a quick tip should you need to change the timeline of multiple slide items.
1. Choose the items you want to adjust the timing for.
- Hold down the SHIFT key while you use the mouse to select items on the slide
- Hold down the SHIFT key while you pick the first item on the timeline list and then the last item you want to select (items must be sequential)
- Hold down the CTRL key while you pick various items on the timeline list
2. Once the items are selected they will be highlighted in yellow, you can now use your mouse to adjust the timing, or you can use your arrow key to adjust the start time by 1 second intervals.
See it here: