Tracking

Feb 10, 2013

Hey everyone,

I'm new to Storyline and have what will probably be my first of many questions! To reduce the use of paper policies, I'd like to put my department's policies in an eLearning. As an employee reads the policy, I would need to have them acknowledge that they read it (through a click box maybe) and have that click box on each policy tracked. Is there any way to do something like this in Storyline?

2 Replies
Christine Hendrickson

Welcome to the community, Steve!

I'm not quite sure how you'd accomplish this, but I did have one idea. What you could do is put the policies into a multiple response quiz.

For example, you could fill out the question text with one of your policies, then have two options similar to "I have read and I understand this policy" (marked as correct). The second option could be something along the lines of "I have not read this agreement and/or I do not agree to this policy" (marked as incorrect). 

I'm not sure if that would work for you, but just wanted to share the suggestion. I'm sure our community members have some more eloquent suggestions that may work for you too, maybe a few can chime in with some additional suggestions!

Again, welcome to the forums! Good luck with your project :)

Christine

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.