Tracking Completion

Feb 17, 2021

I have a client looking to track completion of storyline inside an LMS (Moodle) however they would like more information than just did they complete or not.

Is there anyway to track more progress, each slide or maybe checkpoints?

Thanks!

3 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Mike,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing what your client would like.

Are there questions in the course? The results slide sends data to the LMS.

Check out the documentation here.

I look forward to any other suggestions from the community on additional options they've used in addition to the built-in features.

Joseph Francis

"Would like more information" is fairly vague. What specific information would they like to track? Time in course? Time in a session? Number of attempts? More to the point, what do they plan to DO with that data? I've listened to the same sorts of requests over many years, and just about every time, the data we gathered would end up sitting in a big electronic circular bin. 

Kris Connors

More information than 1 test grade or did they complete all the slides or not. The goal is for an instructor to see progress made in the CBT not did they complete it or not. 

The only possible way I have found is to create multiple Storyline projects and place all of the outputs into an LMS. Would be nice If I could check # of slides viewed, checkpoints, etc.