ERRORS - Implementation of Translation | Storyline 360

Apr 28, 2020

Hello Heroes! 👋

I've been asked to implant a translation of a project in Storyline, It seems like I've done all the steps in the right order, but the outcome wasn't what we were excepted. 

We now have problems with layers, triggers, and slides. it seems like the appearance of the first video created the problems.

some of the slides even not working, layers get stuck, and there is nothing I can do from my side - it seems fine from the editor interface.

I'm searching for some solutions to make the translation implant possible, to understand the principles of the translation process.

🙏
Thanks in advance,
Zohar Atenas

1 Reply
Lauren Connelly

Hi Zohar!

It sounds like your Storyline course was working as expected until you imported the translation. Would you mind sharing where you imported the translation from? 

Also, would you mind sharing the file so we can see what is causing these errors? You can either share it in this discussion or you can upload it to us privately using this link. Either way, we'll test the file and share our findings with you!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.