Trigger panel.....

Nov 22, 2013

Hi All,

Not sure how to best explain so I've attached a screenrecording.....

When adding a trigger to an item my trigger panel seems to collapse everything else and only show me triggers for that one object (incredibly useful). However, if I continue to add triggers in this view the panel expands again.

This is the first time I've seen this behaviour (running update 4).

I guess what I'd like to know is how to stop if from expanding again until I want it to i.e so I can set up all the triggers for one object without other triggers cluttering up the view.

All/Any help much appreciated.

Thank you

8 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Harri,

I've never seen that behavior before, and actually while I watched your video I actually said, out loud to myself..."Whoa..." I tried to replicate the same behavior in my own Storyline files (also running update 4) and no matter how many triggers I added to an object, I couldn't get the same behavior.  I can't say for certain that this is designed behavior in update 4, so I'd suggest conducting a repair of Storyline, and if you'd like to share your .story file with us here or privately here we'll test it as well. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.