Triggers not working in LMS from SL 360

Jan 11, 2017

The trigger functions work fine when I preview it, publish it to Articulate 360, and publish it to CD. But when I upload it to my LMS, the only trigger that works is the one to exit the course. Can you tell me why this is happening or how to fix it? From what I can tell, my LMS doesn't have any security in place that would effect this.

5 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there Valorie! Is this an issue that you are able to reproduce when testing in SCORM Cloud? This will help determine if the issue lies within your LMS or the actual project file. If you are able to replicate, be sure to send the .story file to us to take a peek. You can use the Add Attachment button at the bottom of the reply window.

FSMTB Education

I'm having the same problem in SCORM Cloud. I've attached the file here. FYI, all of the scenes were upgraded from SL2, and one was upgraded from SL1 to 2, then to 360. I'm not sure that this would matter, though, since the problem seems to be with the actual trigger not triggering. Thanks for your help!

Alyssa Gomez

Thanks for sharing your file! I noticed the only triggers that didn't work in SCORM Cloud were the "Jump to scene..." triggers on slide 4.1 Home. I added hotspots over each group, and I changed those triggers to "Jump to slide..." triggers. Here is a link to the published content in SCORM Cloud so you can test it on your end. You'll notice the fonts are different because I don't have your custom fonts downloaded to my computer, but that doesn't affect testing the triggers. :)

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.