Trouble with Multiple Results Slides in Storyline 360

Sep 26, 2017

Hi,

I have researched this a bit and found similar issues, but none of the solutions to those issues are working for me. I must be missing something.

Every time I create a course that uses a results slide that is combining other results slides - the course will not mark complete in the LMS. We are using Cornerstone LMS, with the following publish settings:

SCORM 2004, 3rd edition, passed/incomplete, using final results slide to track

I also tried changing it to complete/incomplete.

I have uploaded my zip file to SCORM Cloud, and it is still showing as incomplete. All of my "submit" triggers are at the top of the trigger pane.

This project in particular includes 4 quizzes. There is no minimum score to pass, as this is a "skills" test to gauge where the learner is at. The final results slide should report each quiz score to determine their proficiency in each section. I must be missing something! Any ideas?

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Thanks for sharing your file with us, Nicole! I see you also opened a support case--you're one step ahead of me. 😉

I tested your file, and I saw the same thing you're seeing. I didn't find anything wrong with your triggers, so I'd like our Support Engineers to weigh in. They'll give your file a test and reach out as soon as they have more to share!

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Samantha,

I took a look at Nicole's case and it appears that she was missing the Submit results trigger on her additional results slides and that was causing issues with how the course was calculating results and playing back.

Can you take a look at your courses and see if you're running into something similar? If you'd like to share a copy with us here, we're happy to test too! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.