Trying to upload published course in Saba yeilds this Error
Jan 05, 2016
So, what's different about me publishing and uploading these courses from other successful efforts is that I'm getting these .story files back from a vendor who internationalized them (8 different language versions). I've tried three now and I get the same error for all of them...see below
(43073) Failed to import Content Inventory: Getting Started with Aspire - German
(43269) Invalid content. (*)ERROR: Failed to extract the manifest file from content package. Possible cause: The markup in XML document (manifest file) preceding the root element is not well-formed.
I'm using Saba LMS...but I'm thinking the issue is the .story files I've gotten back. When I preview the .story files, they work fine.
This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.