Unable to Access my Articulate 360

Aug 27, 2019

First Articulate asks me to log in.  Then, I see this message that says "Couldn't Load."

My network connection is working, I checked it.

21 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi John and Ramona,

Thanks for letting us know that you are running into an issue signing in.

We are currently investigating an issue that that may cause users to receive an error when logging in to the Articulate 360 desktop app.

Trying again seems to work for some, but we will update our status here and I'll pop back in to share an update when the incident is resolved.

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi all, 

Our team shared this status update moments ago, and we'll let folks know as soon as the permanent fix is in place:

We've identified the issue that's causing some users to receive an error when logging in to Articulate 360 and E-Learning Heroes, and we're working on a solution. If you experience this, please wait a moment and try logging in again. We'll share an update when we have more info.

Hi Brigita and Jean-Christophe, 

Can you try rebooting Articulate 360 as a whole? We've heard from a few customers that after the outage was resolved yesterday they were still stuck in that state today if they had left Articulate open overnight. 

Here's what that looks like on my machine:

If you're still having trouble logging into the desktop app, let me know or connect with our Support Team here. We'll help you pull diagnostic logs to troubleshoot further! 

Brigita L

Many thanks for your reply. The sign in issue seems to be fixed for now.
I'm experiencing a new issue - trigger box is not opening properly - it looks like it opens, but I can't see it - so it doesn't help.
I have to press escape to be able to return to the main scene. Closing and opening the SL doesn't help, system restart doesn't help. 
What to do next? 

Jean-Christophe Goyette

Hi Ashley,

By rebooting my computer, I could log in Articulate 360 normally. I was able to resume my work this morning.

Still, it is a bit concerning that Storyline 360 will not work if we are not logged in. I can understand for Rise since it's web-based (no connection, no access), but for an installed software, it can lead to significant issues.

I certainly understand the concern and problem that this caused for you both. Our team is conducting a review of the issue and our response to determine steps to prevent anything similar. We'll keep you posted here with any news or additional info.

Brigita, I'm also going to open a support case for you to look into the issue with your trigger panel. Keep your eyes peeled for an email from our Support team. 

Hi John,

If you are offline, without any internet connection, you can work within Articulate 360 tools like Storyline, Studio, and Replay for up to 99 days. If you're offline longer than 99 consecutive days, the apps will stop working. To re-enable them, simply connect to the internet and sign into Articulate 360. 

While you're online and connected to the internet, your Articulate 360 install is connecting to the service throughout for use of features like Content Library, Text to speech, publishing to Review, etc. 

Hope that helps clarify! 

Katie Riggio

Greetings, everyone!

To follow up on Ashley's post to share an update regarding last month's outage. I know a few folks expressed concerns, and we took time to review this incident thoroughly.

You can read our updated status on the outage here to learn more about what happened and what we're doing to prevent it from happening again.

I'm very sorry for the trouble, and please reach out if we can be of any other help. We'll be right here!

Lauren Connelly

Hello Khoon and Tracy!

I'm happy to help. You might see this error message appear if you have a firewall or privacy restrictions. Not to worry, the easiest way to fix this is to open port 443 and allowlist the domains listed in this article. Link

P.S. If you don't have admin privileges on your computer, then you might need to reach out to your Network Admin. 

If you have additional questions, feel free to start a support case so we can offer 1:1 support!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.