Unable to download velocity template inside of storyline 360

Dec 14, 2017

I see the capability to download individual slides directly into SL but do not see a way to download the velocity template. The template description says I must download from within SL but there is no such option?

9 Replies
Veronica Budnikas

Hi Larry,

You need to go to the SLIDES tab and click on Content Library, see image attached.

There you can browse all the templates and insert any slides from any template in the library. If you want to insert more than one slide at a time, say all of the Velocity slides, just hold down your ctrl key and click each thumbnail, then click INSERT SLIDE.

Hope that helps!

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Larry,

Are you using a trial of Articulate 360? I saw a few different accounts with similar names so I wasn't sure which one was you. The velocity template is one of the templates that is accessible during the trial - so you should be able to access that one normally. If you're not, please let me know and we can troubleshoot further from there! 

Veronica Budnikas

I think Wendy is right--it sounds as though you are trying to download that template from the Downloads section of the website, here: https://community.articulate.com/downloads 

That section is where anyone (no Articulate subscription required) can access free templates that have (mostly) been created by the community and shared freely.

The Velocity template is part of an Articulate 360 subscription, and can only be downloaded from within Storyline 360 > Content Library if you have a subscription to Articulate 360.

Hope this clarifies things!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.