unable to publish to articulate online

Sep 22, 2015

When I received below error, I tried to troubleshoot by logging in to our company Articulate Online account using the same credentials that I have typed below just to check if the problem is with the wrong entry on user name and password. But I successfully logged in. What else could be the problem?  

10 Replies
Marvin Biliwang

Dear Ashley,

Thank you for the very swift response. Appreciate it. I just recently purchased this license through my colleague in the US. Thus, I am still in the process of learning the ropes. Although I need to be up to speed at the same time as I need to administer my first online exam on Sept 30.

I have successfully completed the manual upload but there seems to be a problem which I encountered earlier on with the RESULT SLIDE. When I ‘preview’ the quiz, there are no scores reflected even if I assigned the points for the correct answer. Consequently, the same appeared when I ran the report from Articulate Online:

[cid:image001.png@01D0F61C.0E028DF0]

[cid:image002.jpg@01D0F61C.0E028DF0]

Another query – when I create a new custom report under the REPORT tab, I could not find the quiz that I have created. But when I check it under the CONTENT, it’s there.

[cid:image004.png@01D0F61C.0E028DF0][cid:image005.jpg@01D0F61C.0E028DF0]

Best regards,
Marvin

Marvin Biliwang

Hi Leslie,

Please see attached. Kindly note that this is just a test as of the moment with 3 questions only. I will create the real quiz once my issue is resolved.

Another query – is it possible to create a result slide based on classification? For example, if I get 95%-100% score, the result slide will show a specific character . If 90%-94%, another character.
Reason being is that my project classifies the performers into 4 types based on the scores.

Best regards,
Marvin

Marvin Biliwang

What about below query, will you be able to help?

Is it possible to create a result slide based on classification? For example, if I get 95%-100% score, the result slide will show a specific character . If 90%-94%, another character. 

Reason being is that my project classifies the performers into 4 types based on the scores.

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Marvin,

You could set that up showing different layers based on the score the user receives. So your base slide triggers may look like this:

Show layer Top score when Results.ScorePercent is greater than 95. Show layer middle score when Results.ScorePercent is less than 95 and greater than 90. And so on...

If you've shared your file with our Support team, they can also take a look at any triggers you set up in regards to that behavior as well. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.