Unable to publish word format in Articulaet Storyline 360

Jul 27, 2018

Dear Friends,

I am trying to publish word format in articulate storyline 360.  Publish taking hell lot of time and never completed even after multiple attempts. (attached the screenshot).

Any help would be much appreciated.

8 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Raghavendra,

Let's see if we can nail down why this is happening. First, are you on the latest update of Storyline 360? To check, click the Help tab, then click About Storyline. You should see 3.18.16333.0 in the bottom-right corner. 

Also, what version of Microsoft Office are you using?

Finally, if you open a new Storyline file, add a few objects to a blank slide, and publish to Word, does it publish quickly?

Heather Coulombe

I'm having the same issue. It freezes up my Storyline 360 every time I try to publish to Word. I am using the latest version of Storyline 360 and Microsoft Office 365 - so I have the latest version. 

Even a blank slide with one text box will not publish to Word and crashes Storyline. Any ideas? It's making it very difficult to get approval from my internal clients.

Katie Riggio

Hi, Heather. Thanks for letting us know what you’ve tried so far, and really sorry to hear you're still experiencing freezing.

Deepak is spot-on! 🌟Can I confirm if you're saving and publishing to your local hard drive? Working on a network drive or an external (USB) drive can cause wonky behavior as such due to latency. I'll be standing by!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.