Upgrading SL2 course to Articulate 360 - Text Entry questions not working

Sep 16, 2019

Hi there,

I recently upgraded a .story file from SL2 to Articulate 360 and now the text entry questions aren't working correctly. I probably messed something up? I would be so grateful is someone can look at this for me. You can check it out on page 2.4 in the attached. Admittedly, I didn't create this file and haven't done this type of sim interactivity with text fields for a while. So, any help is VERY MUCH appreciated! 

1 Reply
Vincent Scoma

Hey Shonna,

Thank you for reaching out and providing your file!

I ran through the course and experienced a similar behavior when attempting the Text Entry questions. They appeared to direct me to a blank page and I wasn’t able to proceed.

I think that the issue is that the appropriate feedback layers weren’t set up. For Slide 2.4, I noticed that the incorrect feedback layer had a “this answer is correct” message. I adjusted that layer to be the Correct layer and that seemed to have fixed the issue: Text Entry Video

I applied those layers to each Text Entry interaction and I will include a modified version of the course to this thread. Please let me know if you have any additional questions on this!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.