Urgent help with import of translations
I have a deadline on Friday for a project and now when I received the translation from our agency, it doesn't work to import it in to Storyline! When I try to import I get a pop-up saying "Unvalid word document"
I have read up on how to do it, and my colleagues did it a few months ago and it worked fine. I have tested to:
1. Saved the storyline file and the word doc locally (as well as on the server)
2. Checked the length of the search path so that is is no longer than 260
3. Renamed all files to have the exactly same name.
4. Made sure there is no strange chacters in the file name.
5. Tested to create a new story file, added a textbox, exported the file, transalyted it, saved it, and imported to storyline (doesn't work either).
6. Asked a colleague to do all of the above, with the same result. (Except for point 5, which worked for her).
Can someone please have a look at my files and tell me what I'm doing wrong?