[URGENT] SL 360 Flash version Reset result to 100%

Dec 18, 2018

Hello,

I have a bug with the Flash version, that does not happen with the HTML5 version. For our customer, to have the flash version available is mandatory. The score is set to 100% when we reset the results and this score is sent to the LMS.

Below the steps to reproduce the problem:

1. Launch the quiz ("Passer au quiz" button)
  2. Answer 1 questions with "Bonne réponse" (correct answer)
  3. Answer the 4 others questions with "Non" or "Faux" (incorrect answer)
  4. You'll get 40%
  5. Restart the quiz ("refaire" button)
  6. Launch the quiz ("Passer au quiz" button)
  7. Now the score is passed to 100% (passing by 20, 25, 33.33, 50, 100 regarding cmi.core.score.raw

Please find attached a zip with the published content & the .story.

Could you please help us to fix this bug?

Best regards,

PS: I use the last version of SL 360: 3.22.17236.0

1 Reply
Joshua Crigger

Hi Joyce,

Good news! We fixed the issue you reported where the Quiz score reported to the LMS is incorrect after exiting, relaunching and retrying the course when you set "SCORE_CAN_ONLY_IMPROVE" to true in Configuration.js from the output files (with Flash output).

Install the latest Storyline 360 update to take advantage of all the recent features and fixes. Here's how: https://community.articulate.com/articles/articulate-360-user-guide-how-to-install-launch-desktop-authoring-apps#update

If the problem happens again, please record a Peek 360 screencast for me, and I'll be happy to help!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.