URGENT Tin Can API Question
Apr 20, 2016
We currently use SCORM Cloud as our LMS. We are looking at using Storyline and publishing for Tin Can API. The things we want to track are as follows:
- What pages a user visits
- What buttons the user clicks on those pages
- The amount of time spent per page
- What PDF's/resource documents are downloaded
- What choices a user makes on quiz questions
- If they didn't get a question right first time, what answer did they choose
- What was the user's final answer, and was it correct or incorrect
- Did they reach a passing score
- How much time did they spend in the course
Which of the above can be accomplished using storyline "out of the box"?
Can the other metrics be communicated using some custom coding? If so, how can that be accomplished? Do you know anyone with those skills?