User needs to click on all item one slide before the next button is enabled
I have created a slide where the user will need to click on 4 images (which bring up lightboxes) before the next button is enabled, using true/false variables. However, upon clicking on all 4, the next button fails to enable (ie state change to normal). The following steps I have taken to achieve this are below:
- Create a variable to represent the 4 images (default to false)
- Changed the state of Next button to disabled when timeline starts and
- variable 1 is equal to false OR
- variable 2 is equal to false OR
- variable 3 is equal to false OR
- variable 4 is equal to false
- When you click on the image, the associated variable will change from true to false
- Change the state of the Next button "Normal" when variable changes
- variable 1 is equal to true AND
- variable 2 is equal to true AND
- variable 3 is equal to true AND
- variable 4 is equal to true
Note that I have confirmed that all variables do change to true on click of each image by showing the variables status on the slide. I have also created another variable (x) to change to true when all 4 variables turn to true - the variable x fails to change to true.
Can anyone provide some insight as to what I may be doing wrong? I have a feeling it's the number of variables I am using and the way IF/AND/OR statements I am using as the above functionality works fine when just using 1 true/false variable.
I have attached the working file, please refer to slide 1.6 which has all the triggers.
Thanks in advance!!!