Using Storyline 360 off-line

Feb 23, 2017

In the FAQ I found, it said once I signed in and download it, I should be able to use Storyline 360 off-line for 90 days or so. But I can't launch Storyline 360 without logging into Articulate 360. Yesterday I had trouble with my internet, and because of its requirement to log into Articulate 360 first, I couldn't work on my project at all. Am I missing something? I thought Storyline 360 should be desktop app that I can launch anytime. Thank you for any help in advance. 

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Monica,

You'd need to log into the Articulate 360 desktop app at least once to have it activated and be able to install the desktop apps. Once you get it installed that's when you'd be able to go offline for a period of time. 

If you were not able to log in the first time, did you get an error message or just your internet connection dropped out? If you saw an error message, I'd want to get our Support Team looking at your account - if the connection dropped out, let us know if you were able to reattempt it. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.