Vector Images

Nov 01, 2018

I was wondering if there is a way to use .svg file types in Storyline? Or an easy way to get vector images from illustrator into Storyline? I often have to scale images down and they come out blurry. 

5 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hello Weston,

I wanted to pop in to let you know that there was an enhancement included in the latest update to Storyline 360 that you may be interested in:

Enhanced: SVG images on PowerPoint slides import into Storyline 360 as native shapes. You can customize their fill colors, line styles, and shape effects. Details here.

Just launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the Update button for Storyline 360. Details here.

Please let us know if you have any questions, either here or by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.

Lauren Connelly

Hello Clementine!

That doesn't look quite right! We'll need to see the file to determine the fix. Do you mind uploading the PowerPoint file to us? Here's a secure upload link. 

We'll try importing the file into Storyline and see if we can see the images. If not, we'll see if there is a workaround to make sure your images are safe!

Lauren Connelly

Hello Clementine!

We just released Storyline 360 (Build 3.57.26407.0) today, which includes the option to import scalable vector graphics (SVGs) to Storyline 360 so images stay sharp when learners zoom in and out.

Now all you need to do is update Storyline 360 in your Articulate 360 desktop app!

If you run into any issues, don't hesitate to reach out in this discussion or in a support case.