Video blippy on slide transition - 360, mp4, html5

Nov 26, 2018

Hi all,

I put an mp4 video on my entire slide. The length of the slide is exactly the length of the video. After the video, the project transitions to the next slide. However, there is a white flash/blip as it transitions. This is unacceptable. Anyone know how to fix it? It happens in all of my slides that are video only slides. I'm using 360 and published as HTML5 only.

Thanks!

Lori

3 Replies
Katie Riggio

Welcome, Lori! 🍏

I'm happy to help, and have a few questions to start:

• Do you see the flashing during Preview, too?
  • Did you publish the course for Web, LMS, or something else?
  • Would you mind sharing the .story file with us so we can try to replicate the behavior? If the content is sensitive, you can upload it privately here.
Katie Riggio

Hi, Darlene!

While I don't have a solution to share at this time, we're happy to keep digging! A few questions for you to narrow down the cause:

• What version of Storyline are you using? You can find this detail by clicking on the Help tab, then About Storyline.
  • Where did you host the published output?
  • With your permission, we'd love to have a closer look at your .story file. You can share it publicly here, or share it privately with our Support team here. We'll share our findings with you, and will delete it when we solve this puzzle!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.