Video compression

May 12, 2020

I have a problem with stroyline360 videos compression. When I insert some videos the program automatically changes their sizes to fit in project's size. Due to that fact I can't change anything that could be helpful in options (the drop-down list box named "compression" is disabled).  I also couldn't find mechanism that decides which video will be compressed (some of them, with really similar specifications, are inserting properly). Has anoyone got a simillar problem? Thank you in advance.

1 Reply
Vincent Scoma

Hi Agata,

Happy to help here!

Depending on the format of the video file, the ability to disable compression is only available for MP4 videos created with baseline, main, or high profiles. All other video files will be compressed when published.

In regards to the sizing, is it possible to adjust the size using the Size and Position feature? Or does it not allow you to change the size of the video: 

In case this helps, I wanted to share additional resources that I hope will help: 

Please let us know if you have any questions! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.