Video not working
Good Afternoon All,
I have a doozy of a case for you I would be seriously in debt to anyone who can solve it, as I am struggling and the course has to go out Wednesday/Thursday NZT.
I have created a course that is to be viewed outside of an LMS. As part of the course, I have 3 videos that I have inserted.
When I played the course locally, the videos worked fine. When I transferred the whole folder to a network drive they stopped working :(
Heres what I have tried so far:
- Published directly to the network place
- Upgraded Flash in case it was an issue with that
- Tried the course in IE8 and Mozilla Firefox
- Changed the security settings on both IE and Firefox to the absolute lowest I could get
- Tried HTML5 as well as the normal story.html
- Tried publishing as a CD
I am out of ideas!
I am very aware I may be making a rookie mistake, so please sing out if I am!!