Video playback issue in Storyline
Hi everybody - I've been a member for a year now and this is my first post :o)
I NEED HELP! My issue is with my video playback in published storyline files - I have spent hours searching previous threads to avoid this post but everything I have tried doesn't seem to work so I am reaching out....
In a nutshell my MP4's simply do not playback for my end user. PERIOD. I have tested my content via the following:
- Published locally - works on my PC (fairly standard)
- Published to network drives for end user via CD and Web formats (including & excluding HTLM5) - works for me but for nobody else?
- Published to tempshare in various formats - works for me, nobody else?
- I have also tested the tempshare files on my home PC - worked fine
- I also tested them via the mobile app - does not playback
- I cannot test in the intended environment as we do not have our LMS yet (it's coming soon)
The MP4's are inserted as a file (not streamed or web objects).I have checked their files names so they follow articulate's guidlines regarding special characters and I have also checked that the end user has IE8 or above, adobe flash 10 or above and they all do.
The one thing I have not checked is our company's server Mime settings. However, as it works for me whilst connected to our network I can't see this being the case.
Am I missing something glaringly obvious ???