VIdeo quality problems in Storyline
I have built a project in a program called Videoscribe and now I want to export it as a video file and insert it into Storyline. The output I get from VS is a wmv and is of good qaulity as well as the quality of the video if I add it to Vimeo. But when I insert the video file into Storyline (or try to embedd the video from Viemo) the quality of the video gets much worse.
I have spent this entire work day trying to solve this issue and have tried multiple things:
1. To export the file as an avi from Videoscribe (givs worse quality)
2. To export the file as a mov from Videoscribe (takes more than 2 hours to export from VS so thats not an option)
3. Uploaded it so sho.com (their reccomended site for streaming)but with the same poor quality.
4. Converted the wmv to a mp4 before importing it to Storyline.
5. Uploaded the file to Vimeo and used both the URL link and embedded video option but with the same loss in quality.
6. And much more that I can't remember...
So the output from VS is good, but turns worse when inserted to SL. It really bothers me since the quality at e.g. Vimeo is great. Any suggestions? I feel like I have tried everything and I can't spend my whole work week on this issue :/