Video Slide Layer
I have a slide with four menu buttons. I want each menu button to connect to a video layer on the next slide. Layer 1 is working fine, but layer two is not accessible when I click on menu button two.
This is the information I have for variables and triggers.
1. Create a True/False variable with a default value of 'False.' Let's name it "ShowLayerOnSlide2"
2. On Slide 1 create a button.
3. Add this trigger: Adjust Variable > ShowLayerOnSlide2 > to True > When user clicks.
4. Add another trigger to the button: Jumps To Slide 2 when user clicks.
5. NOTE: Make sure the above two triggers are in that order. You want the variable to change prior to jumping to the next slide.
Can someone assist me with what I am doing wrong. I am just using slides 1.6 for the main menu and 1.7 for the slide containing the videos layers. There are a total of 4 videos.
Thank you, Sheila