Videos not showing up
Hello. I need some help. I have created a storyline presentation for an orientation for my employer. It is a sophisticated storyline that uses several functions within Storyline as well as embedded videos from Viddler.
I am having an issue when publishing with videos not showing up when viewing on an Ipad or an Android device. I have tested and the orientation works completely in every fashion with the three major browsers (IE, FireFox, & Chrome). I have tried publishing the document with an Ipad settings using the Articulate App and without the Articulate App and accessing it through Safari. My Viddler settings are using Flash with HTML5 fallback if the device does not support Flash.
The storyline orientation will function on both device operating systems (iOS and Android), but the videos do not appear.