View, Try and test mode in Articulate 360

Jul 23, 2018

Hi,

I am having issues testing out the different views on RISE.

I have created the project on storyline and uploaded the published version onto the RISE platform. When trying to review it , it gets stuck and does not want to perform as it should.

Do I need administrative access for this functionality to perform as discussed on one of the YouTube channels?

Your assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated. 

Also is there any number I could call to talk to someone?

Thank you :)

8 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Kauser! 

We definitely don't want your Storyline content to get stuck in Rise. I'm happy to help you!

Can you tell me more about how the content gets stuck? Does it get stuck on a particular slide? Does this happen when you're previewing in Rise?

While we don't offer phone support, Articulate 360 teams members like yourself have access to live chat support 24 hours a day Monday - Friday EST. Simply click here, then click the blue "live chat support" button to get in contact with one of our support engineers. 

Kauser Shiraze

Hi Alyssa

Thanks for the quick response. The system also generated some error messages, which in addition asked me to send through which I did.
If this continues today I will use the live chat support you have provided me.

Thank you and have a great day!

Kauser Shiraze
National Contract Trainer - jobactive | WISE Employment
552 Victoria Street
North Melbourne VIC 3051
Mobile: 0400 637 496
E: kauser.shiraze@wiseemployment.com.au
W: www.wiseemployment.com.au
[cid:image001.png@01D2E5BD.EE4DA010]
I acknowledge the traditional owners and custodians of country throughout Australia and their continuing connection to land, waters and community. I pay my respect to them and their cultures, and elders past, present and future.

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any document attached hereto is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, nor the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message in confidence to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error, and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmittal and/or attachments in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments.
552 Victoria Street
North Melbourne VIC 3051
Mobile: 0400 637 496
E: kauser.shiraze@wiseemployment.com.au
W: www.wiseemployment.com.au
[cid:image001.png@01D2E5BD.EE4DA010]
I acknowledge the traditional owners and custodians of country throughout Australia and their continuing connection to land, waters and community. I pay my respect to them and their cultures, and elders past, present and future.

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any document attached hereto is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, nor the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message in confidence to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error, and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmittal and/or attachments in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments.

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Kauser!

So sorry you had trouble using our live chat. When you click this link, this is a screenshot of what you should see. Were you able to click the Live Chat Support button? What happened when you clicked that button? 

I see you're also working through an issue with my colleague, Vevette. Is the file you referred to in your case the same file that's giving you trouble in Rise?

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.