Viewing SCORM via iPad and Android
Can anyone assist me in finding the appropriate / simple solution of the above issues apart from the solutions below (which currently works but the link will expire in 10 days, need a solution where link does not expire). FYI my organisation currently use Moodle as their LMS.
1. SCORM to be uploaded here: http://tempshare.articulate.com/ after produced.
2. Copy the link provided by tempshare and paste it in the description of the uploaded SCORM activity.
3. need to tell those who are using Ipad to install this app: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/articulate-mobile-player/id505546381?mt=8
4. need to make sure his student click the link provided by tempshare in order to view and interact with the SCORM activity.
1. Same with step 1 – 2.
2. Students need to install this browser https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appsverse.photon&hl=en. (I’m still looking for the other tool which can allow participants to view the SCORM activity)
3. Open TIMeS using the browser above.
I’ve search the articulate forum n page there are explanations of solution but I’m not sure where & how to link the story.html per say, perhaps someone can advise me on this,