Vimeo embedded video - Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari
I recently started this discussion:
- We have created our own videos (38 videos).
- All our videos are uploaded to Vimeo.
- Videos are embedded into slides using "Insert>Video from Website".
- Embed code for example video:
- <iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/152554472?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
I have published the Articulate project and viewed the 'story.html' file in various browsers. Here are the results:
I have attached my articulate project (Vimeo Test.story) so that you can see what happens when you publish the content and view in different browsers (first slide, last stop on slider).
We need Chrome to play the video using 'story.html' (see 1.png) or for the menu text size to stay the same when 'story_html5.html' is used (also the searchbar goes missing see 2.png).
Any suggestions on how to correct this?