Web Publishing problem after update last version Storyline 360

Mar 31, 2020

Hello,

I was actualize storyline 360 for last version in my computer and after that i are having problems with navegations buttons (with simple "jump to next slide" triggers) at slide master. The navigation don't work.

I think it's a bug in the last version because I send my project to my colleague and in your web publishing, all buttons works well, and she doesn't updated the software. She has v3.35.210117.0

Please help me!

1 Reply
Ren Gomez

Hi Juliana,

I'm sorry to hear you're running into issues with your course! Just to confirm, you're asking:

Is there a bug in the latest version of Storyline 360 that causes issues with buttons in master slides?

So far, I haven't come across this problem, but I have a few questions to dig deeper:

• What version of Storyline you're using? You can view this by going to the Help tab, and clicking About Storyline.
  • Are you only seeing this when you are publishing to the web? Or do you experience when previewing in Storyline, too?
  • Have you tried importing your file into a new Storyline project?

Finally, are you comfortable with sharing your .story file for testing? You can share it publicly here, or privately with our support engineers. This will give us the best idea of what is happening, and we'll delete it when we nail down what's going on!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.